cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advertised cashmere scarves... Does anyone know what the advertised scarves are made of because not

There are scarves advertised which are not cashmere.  Does anyone know what they are made from?   I want to remove the label so buyers don't think they are real cashmere?? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Advertised cashmere scarves... Does anyone know what the advertised scarves are made of because

Did you pull a thread and do a burn test?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Advertised cashmere scarves... Does anyone know what the advertised scarves are made of because

I see no cashmere scarves (or anything else, for that matter) listed by you. If you're worried that they're not cashmere and you want to remove the labels before you list them, go ahead and have at it. It's your product, after all. It must be... you certainly couldn't remove the labels from another sellers products, now could you?

If you have never owned a dachshund, no explanation is possible.
If you have owned a dachshund, no explanation is necessary.
(with apologies to St. Thomas Aquinas)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I sort of heard a buyer and a seller in the OP, which confused me no end 

There are scarves advertised which are not cashmere. - Sounds like a listing a buyer came across

I want to remove the label so buyers don't think they are real cashmere - Sounds like a seller 

If OP is buying "Chinese Cashmere" and re-selling, I hope they are not chargng cashmere prices.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 4
latest reply