Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item Specifics keyword spamming

eBay won't do anything about it. Getting to where you can't search anything.eBay item number 156200952866Come on eBay, something's gotta give

Resolved! LIED in Listing About Domestic Shipping Origin

I learned my lesson about buying items that are shipped from China, and the next time I ordered something, I selected NORTH AMERICA on my search. I purchased an item that has: Shipping: Free Economy Shipping. Located in: Fort Lauderdale, FL, United S...

HOW do you clear the annoying PICKS for you????

I was searching for various things and now I am deluged with images of PICKS FOR YOU when I come back to ebay. I found someone asking about this sort of thing and the answer there was to CLEAR your recent items or whatever which I did but that does N...

BUYERS' Feedback Left for Others, ("Serial Negative Buyers")

Recently I sold an item and as customary I inspect a Buyers "Feedback Left for Others", upon opening the buyers feedback for others, my first thought was this guy is Color Blind, NO, just kidding, I opened to 200, and counted 149 Negatives for Others...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud

I purchased an item from a fraudulent seller who has not honored the warranty, or refunded me and messaged me that the item is no longer available. However they are still listing the item as 116 available, so I contacted eBay about this fraudulent li...

Bidding…

Restrictions have been lifted on my account…I can buy it now but still can’t bid, please help.

feedback

how to look up a sellers feedback?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Charges When Buying from Overseas Seller

I am in the U.S. and I see plenty of listings from overseas sellers and I look at their quoted shipping charges, I wonder if this is going to be what the actual shipping is going to be, or are there going to be surprise charges by the time it reaches...

EBay scam

eBay (the company itself, not the seller I bought from) has scammed me. I never received an item and they are refusing to refund me despite the buyer protection policy being in place. They are ignoring all of my emails and contact attempts and now I ...

Is this a new type of scamming?

So I bought a banknote from the seller today. I made the payment properly, covered all the cost without any problem And then this guy came up and said he will not give me any tracking BECAUSE I HAVE A LOW FEEDBACK, Just who did he think he is to judg...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud.

I recently opened a box from a seller. The printer cartridges were ALL empty. It looks as though they were packaged to be recycled. When confronting the seller, I was told they were outside of the return window. (Purchased Feb. 7) Not even a hint of ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors