Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Worst experience ever

Never again 7 years with eBay and just realized Amazon is the way to go I will not spend a dime on eBay sellers lie eBay lie 2 times and they are ok with the fact that they lie , lol what a joke of a company, I’m going to make so much noise for this ...

Customer service can’t help you

They lied to me twice to only protect the seller they don’t care about the buyer I will never ever buy another item from eBay until my people solved , the customer service lied to me twice about getting my refund for the amount of $700.92 and guess w...

BUYERS' Feedback Left for Others, ("Serial Negative Buyers")

Recently I sold an item and as customary I inspect a Buyers "Feedback Left for Others", upon opening the buyers feedback for others, my first thought was this guy is Color Blind, NO, just kidding, I opened to 200, and counted 149 Negatives for Others...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller cancelled as he got greedy

I saw a bag I wanted and I made an offer and it was accepted. His listing stated item would be shipped next day to Authenticator. 3 days later still not shipped. I reach out to the seller only to have him respond that he had no idea of eBay’s fees an...

being outbid AFTER the bidding time has concluded

Im so frustrated with ebay...............I bid on an atlas icebucket and won when the bidding was finished at 8:02 am then when I went to make the payment it says the other bidder won 2 minutes after the bidding was concluded. That is NOT right! Plea...

feedback

how to look up a sellers feedback?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

china sellers acting like U.S. sellers

Ebay is allowing chinese sellers to list on ebay like a U.S. seller and there not. Even if you choose U.S. sellers only, they still show up. If you buy from a chinese sellers and need to return the item, good luck. Evan if they drop shop from the U.S...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Stop switching to gallery view

Randomly, when I'm searching for something, the results switch to gallery view. Even though my preference are set to list view. I can switch back to list view. It's just annoying that I keep having to. Is there a way to stop this?

Bids are that seem to be occurring after the end of auctions?

Hello. This is probably more of sour grapes posting but I am confused about bids that are occurring on a number of auctions tied to breaks that I keep losing . The last 3 of them I lost by literally 50 cents. I keep looking at the end of these auctio...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

A accident advertising

I understand that the advertising of the clumping litter was a misprint nothing that was intended by the seller. At the moment I'm waiting for the seller to resolve the issue and am satisfied with the decision.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change Look of Home Page

Is there a way to change the look of the opening / landding page of ebay..When I sign in the opening page is too full of everything I every searched for / looked at etc - the page is over crowded -Is there any way to get back to the previous version ...

Yes, the fake 1 oz. gold bars are still on Ebay

This is only out of sheer embarrassment and not wanting anyone else to go through this.... but yes I bought a fake gold bar on here in June. I was needing some money so took the "gold bar" to the local coin storefront. Was told it was counterfeit. Th...

fake2.jpg fake1.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors