cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send followers a message

Is there a way to send my followers a message that I will be taking down current listings till the fall. I am doing a 10% sale and want to send something along the lines of

“ If your are interested in any of the books buy before 5/19 when they will be taken down till fall.  Now 10% off” 

thanks

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Send followers a message

You can send  watchers a message discounting an item they are currently watching but  i believe a general message to promote sales are considered'  spam' and not allowed

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Send followers a message

No, you can't SPAM customers. 

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Send followers a message

You can send  watchers a message discounting an item they are currently watching but  i believe a general message to promote sales are considered'  spam' and not allowed

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Send followers a message

Thank you , I have done discount offers to watchers before but thought it would be good to let followers know all the listings were coming down next week in case they wanted any.

Did not think about the spam aspect , thanks.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Send followers a message

it isn't spam when they have chose to follow you and have the choice to unsubscribe.  AND yes you can send messages to your followers, subscribers or past customer.  Go to store>newsletter>start campaign>select followers.  

I recommend running a sale every so often, and notifying your followers when you do. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Send followers a message

I take it this cannot be done on an eBay personal account or basic business account, you need a store?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply