Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HOSTA ORDER

I ORDERED A LIBERTY HOSTA FROM EBAY. I RECEIVED IT TODAY AND IT IS THE WORSE PLANT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. IT IS VERY SMALL AND HALF ROTTEN. IT IS NOT WORTH THE 18 BUCKS I PAID FOR IT. HOW DO I GET A REFUND.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Severe problems with ebay tracking numbers

I think ebay should get out of the tracking buisness i have nothing but issues with these esus tracking numbers saying item deliverd when thats not the case i had to open 3 cases about that one last month one last week and one yesterday I also daily ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax on coins

I never paid state tax on coins I purchased when they were listed in their own category. Ebay put COINS: US in the COLLECTIBILES & ART category. Since the first of the year I have, as today, purchased 65-coin listings and 23 of them were taxed.On 4/2...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer service can’t help you

They lied to me twice to only protect the seller they don’t care about the buyer I will never ever buy another item from eBay until my people solved , the customer service lied to me twice about getting my refund for the amount of $700.92 and guess w...

Customer Service

How do I speak with someone at Ebay? I bought something on 4/24/24 it was not shipped. I've reached out to the seller multiple times with no response. I finally was advised a refund would be issued 5/5/24 however the seller actually charged my credit...

Watch button

The watch button has disappeared from eBay on my iPhone. I have cleared cookies, signed out and back in and turned phone off and on. Any other suggestions?

Scam on tracking?

I purchased dish towels. It took several days for them to ship. I contacted seller to ask and lo and behold they were shipped. The same day a tracking number was posted and then said “delivered”. I contacted the seller who refused to give me a refund...

Fraudulent actions

I purchased a product through eBay and the product arrived as a fake flat iron and the cord is not US friendly. What can I do with a fake flat iron with the wrong cord and adapter.. I shared this with my community so they will keep their money from e...

Seller says item shipped but tracking says different

I purchased a laptop from a seller on the 28th of April, I contacted them a few times after a few days of not seeing any update in shipping just to make sure all was good. I was reassured that it would be shipped, and later on that day the seller cla...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors