Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Garage sales; I'm fired up!

Several community wide sales in my area tomorrow. Looking forward to finding some good stuff. The lilacs are blooming, and orioles are chomping on oranges. Will probably put on 200 miles tomorrow. Love meeting the sellers and their dogs and searching...

eBay left a dishonest negative feedback comment toward me

eBay decided to leave a fraudulent dishonest negative feedback toward me despite the evidence that the buyer said wasn't true, that it did no violate any policies. Since when does proven dishonest feedback not violate any policies. The buyer said I t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLING CARS AND TRUCKS ON EBAY

Hi everybody! we sell cars on ebay for 23 years and we decided to stop it. We have almost 0 protection from eBay, buyers, not honest buyers. No seller protection! We received couple negatives after almost 90 days and have no choice to remove them. Th...

What has eBay become ? Rants from sellers the future of “Outta Here” cThis is for you.

I had auctions which OFFERED free shipping with an option to pay additional for faster shipping.One buyer WHO WON 2 ITEMS demanded that I combine his FREE shipping and refund him anything I might save for combining. He went on to make other demands, ...

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 97 replies
  • 19 helpful

Massive USPS shipping delays?

Just a quick pollIs it only me or are there others experiencing chronic shipping delays?I notice it now, especially for the South East and PR regionsI suspect it will get worse in other regions soon too. This is a big deal to me. Thanks for your inpu...

boy do I feel dumb (store subscriptions)

Out of a sense of optimism I upgraded to a Premium store for such time as I finally get up to 1000 FP listings. It gave me cheaper auctions. But then I actually looked at the Hub promotional listings data and the FP listings were coming out of the ad...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted listings is a scam!

I pay extra for promoted listings so my items will have more exposure, here's my experience. I list my item and wait 48 hrs and I have a few views. No interest after 72 hrs so I go on a neutral computer and search for my item, exactly. I search to pa...

Do your listing prices end in .00 or .95 or .99?

Do you price your items at even dollar amounts or add pennies to the price? Do you think it makes any difference in sales volume if your items are priced at an even amount (25.00) or with cents added (25.95). I realize that the competition can and pr...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm not the post office.

Sometimes things get stuck in the system.But why do buyers think I personally work for USPS, FedEx or UPS?I shipped something on the 1st of May, and it did the classic cross country tour.But tracking HAS been updating, it's not stuck or sitting somew...

eBay selling

I Have eBay account. i sold some items in past years, for some reason the selling was stop. now i am trying to sell some items in eBay, but it is requesting to create a seller account, why i have to create seller account? why i can't continue with my...

Perks of Store Subscription?

On my selling account, I have a basic store subscription... I'm kind of "semi-retired" on Ebay currently, so when my subscription is up in a few months, I'm thinking of cancelling it. What "perks" do I really have WITH my store? I can't even remember...

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Buyer says Boyfriend is going to destroy contents of package when it arrives and wants refund

THIS has got to be the most insane message after a sale and with an item not yet delivered. Buyers messages “ I need to get a refund. My boyfriend said he is not going to give me the item when it is delivered and said he is going to destroy it or put...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors