Barbie Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vintage Mattel label girl's size 6 Barbie dress from 1964

My own real life daughter Barbie has turned 61 this year and perhaps it is time for me to give up possession of her size 6 blue Barbie dress from 1964. Mattel label and the dress fabric has the name Barbie in multi colors in the design. I would like ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Barbie doll identification.

Hi there! I was just wondering if anyone knows what this Barbie doll is called/ when she is from? Thank you! -Courtney

Help Identifying Barbie Accessories

I have already identified that the suede accessories in the second photo are from Gaucho Gear and, but I'm not sure, I think the red scarf might be from Knit Hit but might be missing its ends. Otherwise I'm having some trouble identifying all the oth...

IMG_20190201_201030879.jpg IMG_20190201_201142807.jpg

Is this a Barbie outfit?

I've looked all over the internet but haven't found this outfit anywhere. It doesn't have a Barbie tag on it, but it does have a rainbow belt that I've seen on another outfit. Hope someone can help!

IMG_20191105_171349659.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Growin' Hair Francie No Bangs?

Does anyone know what this is? Is she a prototype maybe ? All Growin' Hair Francies that I have seen have bangs. There are a few missing plugs but they are way back, next to her grow hole. Thanks for any info!

20191028_172945.jpg 20191028_173009.jpg 20191028_172843.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying a Sweet Roses PJ Barbie

I was given a Barbie doll from a gentleman that used to work in designing clothes for the Barbie dolls. I just recently dug out the doll and the clear box just says "1984" "Circus" "Sweet Roses / P.J." Dora Celio. She is wearing a rainbow colored dre...

20191024_205634.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please give me ruthless criticism about my handmade clothes for Silkstone Barbie

Hello! I sew OOAK outfits for Silkstone Barbie about few monthes and I'd like to understand collectors better))I would appreciate for ruthless criticism from Silkstone Barbie collectors and for any answers about 3 my last works, about design details ...

1993 holiday special edition green dress

hi i have a 1993 mattel happy holidays special edition barbie with a green dress. never removed from box. the only other 93's i've seen are in a red dress. am i missing something? the box shows her in a red dress but she is dressed in a green dress. ...

Holiday Barbie Blue Book?

I'm working on making a collection for my daughter right now that I can flip for a profit in 12 years when it's ready for her to go to college since Bonds and CDs are out of the question with our broken economy in the US... I've been trying to constr...

Gay Parisienne Barbie Box... worth?

Hi! We're a nonprofit organization and received this Barbie box with a donation. It came with a Barbie, but after some research, I've realized it actually does not belong with this box. Could anyone help me determine if this box is sell-able and how ...

1963 Barbie new dreamhouse

My wife and I were wondering if there is an interest from anyone about the 1963 Barbie new dream house. Whether a reproduction or the original. It was the second Barbie dream house to be released.

Ken doll greasy face

Hi all!I have a ken doll from 1992 that is suffering from a greasy face. When I ordered him the photos showed that is face was normal (no shine) but he took a week to get to me and I think the heat got to him. I will be keeping him in his box. My que...

Other 1/6 scale clothes fit Barbies?

Hi everyone; I have been collecting a few Barbies for a while now and seem to have pretty much settled on the Model Muse as a personnal preference. However I do find the clothings offered by Mattel to be somewhat limited and was wondering if OTHER cl...

Barbies of the world collection

Has anyone come across a doll for the Dominican Republic? i know that when Amelia Vega became miss universe in 2003 there were some dolls out there but none were listed as being part of the world collection.Any information on whether anyone has seen ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors