cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1963 Barbie new dreamhouse

My wife and I were wondering if there is an interest from anyone about the 1963 Barbie new dream house. Whether a reproduction or the original. It was the second Barbie dream house to be released.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello!

For us collectors to decide it would help to post a picture. It sounds like you have an amazing item on your hands if in considerable condition.

Cheers!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I hope you have better luck than I did - I had the original one for sale for over a year with a few lookers and no buyers. Including furniture. I have even been fortunate enough to go to Gatlinburg TN where the real Barbie house is (the house the doll house was made to replicate) and offered reprints of the pictures I took while on tour. I eventually donated it to our local children's resident cancer ward at the hospital.  At least I know some child is getting the benefit of it.

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply