Barbie Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can Anyone Help Identify this Barbie?

I want to sell my childhood Barbies but am finding the process of identifying them quite complicated. I have a bubble cut blonde with the following on her bottom, "Midge tm/c 1962/ Barbie r /c 1958, by/ Mattel, Inc." She also has "Japan" on the botto...

Help Identify 2 Barbie Accessories

I am going insane trying to identify what Barbie Dolls these two accessories came with. I cannot find them anywhere and any help would be greatly appreciated. 1. Brown mini stamp2. Rainbow headband (doesn't go with Fun Time Barbie)

IMG_2167 (1).jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Solid plastic Barbies

Hi, does Mattel still make any solid plastic Barbie's at all? At least ones like the highly articulated Skipper surf doll or others with high articulation? I really don't like hollow plastic and am hoping I can get at least some of the characters' cu...

Barbie Child Model autograph on box

If people have opinions on this I would appreciate sending them to Herewegoagainhoney. I find it difficult to follow these threads. would it enhance the value of a vintage Barbie item to have the real child who is shown playing with it on the box sig...

barbie feet

Can anyone tell me if there are running, tennis shoes that fit a barbie that has feet shaped like the high heel?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Little Theater Barbie Set Convention Showpiece

Hi, I have a 1960's showpiece from a Chicago Toy Convention called "Little Theater Barbie" the other ones I've seen are slightly different from this one and I was looking to find some more information.The items are not currently for sale simply looki...

image 2.jpeg image1 Barbie.jpeg
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Help identifying articulated male Mattel doll please

I'm having trouble identifying this articulated male Barbie doll. He has dark hair which has been cut, very green eyes, and is articulated at the ankles and does not have the "molded underwear lines" like some of the early male Fashionistas do. He ha...

artken face.JPG artken front.JPG artken back.JPG articulated ken back markings.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

1993 Holiday Joy special edition

She's in a blue box, unopened, with a blue dress and white accents. I'm curious if anyone knows if this or other holiday Barbie's are worth much. Thanks for the help

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PLEASE HELP - Are these Barbie Clothes

Hi, I hope you can help. I recently lost out on an auction for some Barbie doll clothes, or what I believe to be Barbie doll clothes. I attach a couple of photos and would be eternally grateful if anyone could send me some details of the clothes in t...

Resolved! Help me figure out this Barbie outfit with Oriental characters -- a foreign exclusive?

Hello -- can anyone help me figure this out? I found this outfit in a Barbie lot I bought on eBay last year. I know it must be from the late 1979's or the early 80's, because it has "A Genuine Barbie Fashion" label on it, and those were the years thi...

DSCN1100 (2).JPG DSCN1106 (2).JPG DSCN1109 (3).JPG DSCN1111.JPG

Help on ID for Vintage Barbie?

Hello, trying to identify two barbies. Here is the first.This is not the original outfit. Also, the hairstyle is messed up from cleaning the hair.I thought maybe a twist-n-turn 1160 variant? But which? Thanks!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors