cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Barbie necklace metal

Hello, I was wondering I have my barbies behind a lighted glass enclosed display case I have 2 questions, the first one is my number 3 ponytail Barbie has a pearl necklace on but the clasp is metal will this cause vertegris or a rust stain on the body? Thank you also my second question is will the light from my display case cause skin discoloration or is that only with sunlight? Thank you 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Vintage Barbie necklace metal

Hi,

You could just place the necklace at the base of the doll for display.    Maybe put it in a tiny sealing plastic bag.  Not sure about the lighting.  Sorry.  I guess you could google the question and see what you come up with. 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

What would also be neat, if you could a small black,  plastic case with clear lid, put a piece of black velvet inside and display the necklace that way.

@condo-2518 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ooh that would be nice! Thank you for the idea 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply