cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barbie and Clothes

Hi Everyone,
I have thousands of items of clothing that fit Barbie. I have labeled ones from the 80's 90's and 2000's. I have been searching numerous times over the last 3 years on Ebay, google, yahoo to name a few and cannot find these and other items that do not have a tag. I understand that sometime in the 70's they stopped using tags so I could possibly have some items from the 70's that are desired. I am trying to get these items ready to post on Ebay at a later date and would like to put them in the correct category and possible complete outfits when I do.

I know the Barbie in the photo is a Bubble Cut "Nighty Negligee" what I cannot tell is if she is a side part and what color her hair is and if she is original to the body. I have looked but have not found her with or without her original box to determine her value. I replaced the dog and shoes (no pom poms) (Ebay). Her earrings were taken out (poorly) and she has green ear on both sides.
Can anyone think of a tagged item from the 80's, 90's and 2000's that would be valuable?
Are there any items from 59 to the 70's that were not labeled that would be desirable?
Can anyone tell me exactly which Vintage Bubble cut doll this is and what she might be worth?

Can anyone tell me about the Barbie comb and brush set?

TIA

Ellen

SAM_9890.JPGbarb3.jpgbarb2.jpgSAM_7260.JPGSAM_7263.JPGSAM_9888.JPGSAM_9889.JPG

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Barbie and Clothes

wow you have everything i love barbies, accessories and clothing if you ever sell let me know i have silkstones and vintage and all in between years too many to name or list as i love collecting them and the fashions alone any era or collectible outfits to display on my beauties 

Barbie collector and fanatic
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Barbie and Clothes

Thank you for your interest. Right now I have a couple of NRFB items that are only a few years old. Later this year I will be putting non-labeled clothing that fit Barbie on my Ebay site.  These may or may not be Barbie original clothing. Early next year around February I will be posting items I know are from the 60's and 70's including the doll and comb and brush set you see in this post. If you hear of any 80's 90's or 2000's clothing that is desirable please let me know.

Thanks

Ellen

Message 3 of 3
latest reply