Barbie Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Denture tablets for Barbie

Hello I recently obtained a iki iki Eli from Japan, she smelt of cigarette smoke so I gave her a thorough cleaning ,unfortunately her face is discolored, so I posted in the barbie Facebook community asking for ways to possibly correct it some recomme...

Need Help Identifying these 2 dolls.

Hello, these two vintage Barbie dolls have come into my possession and i can't seem to narrow down which exact dolls they are. I believe they are authentic, are there any tell take signs of authenticity to look for?They both come in their original bo...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How old are these Barbies?

I found these in my moms basement. How old are they? Late 50,s and late 60s?VINTAGE BARBIE MATTEL 1950's/60's https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F192939438628 1968-1971 Barbie Doll Original Vintage And Blu...

Barbie and Clothes

Hi Everyone,I have thousands of items of clothing that fit Barbie. I have labeled ones from the 80's 90's and 2000's. I have been searching numerous times over the last 3 years on Ebay, google, yahoo to name a few and cannot find these and other item...

SAM_9890.JPG barb3.jpg barb2.jpg SAM_7260.JPG

Brunette #4 Barbie with Factory Up Do?

Hello I recently purchased a #4 Barbie with what looks to be a factory up do/french twist. She still has the original pins in her hair and is in great shape. I am not a collector, but I haven't seen this hairstyle. She was wearing an enchanted evenin...

20190520_101031[1].jpg 20190520_101031[1].jpg 20190520_101702.jpg 20190520_101008[1].jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to change a Barbie dolls arm?

(Photo by Deuce Goorgon on YouTube) Hey, good day! So I have an old Erika doll from 2004's "Princess and the Pauper" movie, and I got a huge problem: Both of its arms are chewed and chopped when I received her. And I found this video where s\he has t...

Need help grading a barbie doll hat

I'm having some trouble grading this hat. It is missing a string, but otherwise I don't see any other problems. The fur still looks quite bright and fluffy and there are no stains.How would you grade this on a scale of near-mint to fair? If the item ...

IMG_20190205_082130416.jpg

Barbie

I have 5 Barbie dolls that have been stored since the 90s they have never been touched but the boxes are rough what can I do with them?

Cameo

I was just looking to see how much this doll is worth. It says cameo collection says her name is Flair by totsy

Help please. Is this a PJ doll? Numbers on underarms

Hello...I am curious if this is a PJ doll. She has some interesting number/markings on her underarm near her armpit. BUTT MARKINGS: Midge 1962 / Barbie 1958 / BY Mattel Inc. PATENTED Thank you in advance for any and all information that helps me with...

Aqua Magic Ken?

I found an Aqua Magic Ken (1989) NIB and was wondering what a fair asking price might be? It looks like it was a foreign (Non US) release of the Wet N Wild Ken. I don't see any sold results and only see one listed with a BIN price of $33.99. Any inpu...

Barbie restoration

Hello does anyone know of restorationists who repair nose nips? I have had 2 of my girls restored by restorationists who I liked but I believe they do not repair nipped noses. I hear these people exist but are limited. I would love to hear of someone...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors