cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay "Guaranteed Refurbished "

Please let me know if you have had this problem with these companies and the so-called "ebay Guaranteed Refurbished " warranty  please read all of this. I do apologize for it is quite long.

In the following is copy and pasted email that i received from ebay. I actually wanted to reply to them directly but you can't seem to find a customer service email that actually accepts email. So to the arrogant self-righteous individuals of eBay that think they know better than anyone else to write such a letter. An  Unbelievably disrespectful letter  to your customers that to this day hasn't received any help from any of the companies involved in this fiasco of this purchased item that does not work . I was in contact with Jabra the makers of the product. They did not want to cover any warranty because it was a refurbished item. No let me rephrase that. It being an eBay "Guaranteed Refurbished" item so they would not cover any warranty. eBay claims they do not sell products therefore they're not responsible for the eBay "Guaranteed Refurbished" warranty. The same ebay "Guaranteed Refurbished" item warranted product that Allstate is supposedly underwriting the warranty for didn't want to cover it because it falls under  Squaretrade, Squaretrade didn't want to cover it because they said it was a prorated item. The entire process of what I have went through with all of these companies is the biggest crock that anyone should ever have to go through for what I'm calling a fabricated warranty that you people said was there, that's not.    p.s. attached is a copy of one of the emails I received from eBay. It's unbelievable the extent all three companies. No that's four companies went to just to screw an individual out of a $50 headset. You people make me wanna good luck in life I hope you sleep well . I truly don't see how you could though .....

As stated here is one of the letters with my name and information removed--per the rules to post . 

Hello XXXX

Thank you for contacting eBay Customer Service regarding the item (166098641698)“BlueParrott B250-XTS SE - Certified Refurbished.”My name is Shagufta and I will assist you with the best possible option to get your issue resolved.

Before anything else, I appreciate you for being with us for more than 15 years. Thank you for your loyalty.

I can understand your concern that you have received the defective item and not the described item from the seller in this transaction. Let me help you with your concern.

XXXX , first of all I really appreciate you for dealing and making efforts with 3 institutes to get this issue resolved.I can totally understand that by reading the warranty for the item you made this purchase. I want to inform you that Al state insurance covers for the item and that warranty plane is purchased by the seller for the item. As previously informed in the emails I would highly suggest you to contact the all state so that you can get the refund for the item.

As described before also you can use the links given in previous emails to contact them for the further query. I also encourage you to keep communicating with the seller if you find any difficulty in getting the insurance money as seller is the one who purchased the All state warranty for the item.

For future transaction I would kindly request you to open the case for the item which is not as described in the given time frame of 30 days after getting the item so that as a buyer we can cover you under eBay Money Back Guarantee.

I trust that I explained everything clearly, and that you find the resolution helpful for your concern.

Thank you for choosing eBay. Have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Shagufta S.

eBay Customer Service

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0