cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay is worthless when it comes to protecting sellers from scamming buyers!

I recently sold a decades old stereo reciever on eBay to a buyer who claimed it was damaged in shipping.  Buyer claimed the receiver was crushed and an internal component was lost in shipping.  eBay forced me to accept the return.  Ther reciever arrived in the same outward appearance as it was shipped; absolutely no signs of shipping damage.  The piece the buyer said was missing was still there.  But the reciever had been opened and tampered with and no longer powers on.  I provided photos to eBay and it took them less than an hour to issue a full refund to the buy!  

Ive sold thousands of items on eBay over the years.  Not once have I had a buyer claim an item was damaged in shipping.  My feedback is filled with a multitude of praises for the care I take in packaging.  The buyer's feedback has a number of comments regarding questionable claims of shipping damage.  Yet eBay instantly sided with the buyer and there is nothing I can do about it.  With all ebay's claims about protecting sellers, the simple fact is, they couldn't care less about this small time seller.  Very dissapointing to say the least.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)