Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

about case of oil

i bought two cases of oil from seller was going to buy to more cases but he raised price can he do that

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Won't let me void shipping label

I accidentally printed a label for the wrong item so weight and dimensions were off. I printed the correct label but now need to void the wrong label. I go to manage labels and select void label on the item. But it takes me to a screen that says they...

Missed Opportunity

Any advice on having missed an opportunity to get family mementos (photos, papers) that were sold to someone else a few years ago

Language problem

While I live in Paraguay, I use Ebay in English only.Why does Ebay send me promotional messages in Spanish ? How can I get the messages in English ?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

account restriction

anybody else have their account restrickted requiring more personal data after being a member for over 20 years?

Hacked account

Someone has hacked my account and I can't find how to get through to a human on ebay.

Seller account suspended indefinitely

My seller account was suspended a while ago and I never received an explanation as to what caused it, I just received an email stating that it was permanently suspended and that I should not try to contact them or create a new account because they wo...

RV

I brought an RV and it not arrived yet.  What I need to do to get it??

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return label

I don't know ow what's going on with ebay but I am far from happy. Almost anybody I've asked can get a return label no problem or at least help. But I have googled it. I have tried help center followed all directions and it all leads nowhere. I've tr...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors