Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

false advertisement

I purchased a front fender for my cycle, the site said it was a match. I had it painted and then found it was not a match. I went to swap all the chrome from the original fender to find out that the new one was smaller. I contacted the seller, seeing...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Contacting eBay

Is there any heavenly possible way to contact eBay. I mean how can you now reach a customer service agent when they want you to do everything online. How does any of us that do buy from eBay frequently but are not savvy on the internet or with comput...

Ebay Site Access Issues

I am having issues trying to access the website when using my Android and Chrome PC's. I can access Ebay on my windows PC but the site will not load on my tablets and Chromebooks. I get a "no internet connection" or "site to long to reach" message. A...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just had a bunch of drafts deleted (not 75 days old)

Just had 45 drafts deleted for no reason (not 75 days old) My overview page shows 45 drafts and then you click on it and there is nothing. if you look on the overview page by drafts it just says unavailable. SO looks to be another lovely EBAY error

Resolved! Sales tax charged on buyers non-taxable items

My buyer lives in Texas and was charged sales tax on numismatic coins/bullion which are tax free in Texas.Coins were properly listed in the Collectibles & Art >Coins category. It seems to me that coins should not be a sub-category of Collectibles and...

Refund for a label

How do i get a refund for a label? I meant to print a PWE label but accidentally printed a ground advantage label. I want to cancel it, get a refund and buy a PWE label instead.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Confusion as to where payments are to be sent

1. First sale went to bank account (over $100), the way the account was set up, the next went to E-Bay credit card....Why? Gives me massive headaches to try and follow the charges on the E-bay credit card.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I was in an auction for a vehicle four months ago that Ebay found to be fraud and stopped the ad.

I was the highest bidder when Ebay closed the sellers fraudulent account and now the vehicle remains on my purchase history as unpaid. Eleven calls talking to a real person and they always say they will take action to remove. Their investigative depa...

CURRENTLY SOLD OUT - Page, Instead of the original listing

Ugh Ebay can be so frustrating ! I would just like to look at the item that sold, and it keeps just displaying "CURRENTLY SOLD OUT" and then pushing in a bunch of other listings that have no relevance or anything I want to see. I would like to see th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors