Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

商品を受け取っていない

マイユーエスに問い合わせたところこの追跡番号は違う人の名前で渡っていると返答がありましたので審議をし直してください追跡番号633924308000

Shipping help

Hello can someone Help? Trying to print shipping label for sold item. Keep getting Error Message. ( not possible to generate the label, there must be at least one shipping item)

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will not let me fully register as seller. Saying im missing something but doeant tell me what.

I have had this account since 2007 but haven't used it in about 10 years. Getting a red exclamation point saying I'm missing something to be able to receive payouts but won't tell me what that is. Only thing I can think of is that my bank account tie...

insurance on usps

I used the USPS shipping label supplied by eBay and thought it was insured. Unfortunately the item was damaged in shipping. Now I'm out the product plus $700.00 as eBay did not include insurance with the shipping label. I thought that there was at le...

Negative feedback removal

Does anyone here know how to contact a human being on ebay? I've had a horrible experience with a customer who left me negative feedback which I don't deserve. Please help. Thank you.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors