Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A 7 day bid that’s been bizarre

I had a 7 day bid on a wallet . Two people got into a bidding war. The one winning asked me to retract her bid . The bids went from 102 to 32 after I did that . Now the other bidder ( who won) wants to negotiate the price of the wallet and hasn’t pai...

Grossly overpriced goods

I'd like to suggest eBay install's software that prevents "sellers" for posting grossly overpriced goods. I just looked at a beverage that is listed at over $35 for 12 bottles. These cost 99cents to $1.29 each in any supermarket. It's time some consu...

Unhappy consumer

Bought jersey. Arrived to smallthey clearly stated they would return if not the right size not only is it not a real jersey with actual patches they will not refund or exchange for different sizeI have been an eBay customer for 20 years. Very dissati...

shipments free

is this a scam? they have my transaction,price,date,item,and now i get an email that says they want proof of purchase--how do you do that? i made a copy of my transaction in purchase history but how do i put it in an email?

Cancellation of a recliner

I erroneously purchased a recliner. This parcel will be denied access to building I reside in Puerto Rico. I submiited several requests to buyer by text and he has not responded. Please contact seller to cancel

Most Marked as Helpful Authors