Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customers who do not pay

How can I deal with customers who do not pay for products they purchase. Should I report them they do not cancel just do not pay after numerous contacts.

Ship from address

My Preferences have an address set up with my Ship From Address, yet my listings show another address where they will ship from. How can I fix this?

Sellers shipping address on prepaid eBay shipping label

I recently moved and am now back to selling items on eBay. When I print out a label that I have paid eBay for it has my old address. I did go back into the personal information and changed my address to my new home. I also went into the PayPal accoun...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

I sold something new and sealed in package also said everything sold as is and to keep that in mind. The buyer says after a few days that it's faulty and wants a refund. What do I do? Im kinda new at this. Any ideas or suggestions

Got Scammed

Bought a iPod which I think has the listing copied and pasted for their listing. After 1 week has not shipped and will not respond to my emails only action was to deny my Refund request. eBay will make it good but they denied my refund request and wi...

QR Codes

Is anyone else having issues shipping with QR Codes today?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

My ordered roller exercise is not coming

Hi, I have a been ordered roller exercise but I didn’t received from seller. I did contact with your customer services and they told me if on July 07,2023 I didn’t received and your will contact with seller to refund the money for me. This is second ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors