Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need refund but cant send item back

So I bought an item recently and it was not as described on the listing. I want a refund and they want me to ship the broken item back to them. Only problem is that (due to personal reasons) I cant. Is there any way to resolve this?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! A seeker sold my faulty goods. Now inactive!!

I bought an item and it was faulty. I opened a returns but the seller asked me to close it and they would send a replacement. I did. When the replacement arrived it was faulty also. I send the seller a message to explain this and now they are inactiv...

There is no link to my messages in my ebay you updated it but forgot to put a link to my messages please look I to it as your site has gone down hill in the kast few years .and example is the search engine . I put In the search engine 1970 dodge chal...

Can't use PayPal Pay in 4 Option Anymore?

I've been using this option for years when buying anything on EBAY and now, for some reason, instead of checking out with all the steps in PayPal, it doesn't go to the "pay in 4" option! It just takes the full amount. It's very strange. It's not abou...

Refund

If you buy an item and it is defective and the seller states no returns but assured me the item was never used and should work how do I get my money back

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay phone numbers

Will someone please help me with verifying if either of these phone numbers are for eBay Customer Support?1-602-759-0798 or 1-801-923-3314.

Chance Listings Violations

Sports cards have a zillion of these type listings. They are supposed to be violation of Ebay rules. Buy this and you MIGHT get one of these type cards. I have reported them a number of times, and they always come back that they do not violate policy...

Buying warranty on an item

I've accepted an offer for an Xbox series X but it didn't give me the option to add the protection plan. Can I still do it?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sending

Wanna. Buy several items and the seller tells me that I should send the invoice with combined shipping, how can I do it? The seller tells me that many customers send him the combined shipping invoice

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller keeps canceling my bids

I wanted to buy some usb cables. Bidding for 10 cables started at 99 cents, free shipping. It didn't attract any other bids, so right before bidding ended, my bid was canceled. Seller has more of these listings. I bid again, starting at 99 cents. A f...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors