Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gaskets

Seller didn't give me all parts ordered and he isn't responding. Do I have PayPal resolve? Apparently need ebay assistance but no luck on that.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Extreme return fees

Purchased an item for $347.75. Returned item, unopened, and was charged $235.11 restocking fees. Paid $&2. shipping of which $17 was actual postage but assumed that included restocking fee. Waiting to hear from seller?? What would you do???

restricted account when trying to recieve payouts

PLEASE HELP! I work for a college hockey team and we ran a jersey auction last year for military appreciation. My ebay account won't let me recieve the payouts. My social, name, birthdate, address, email etc all match the routing and account number I...

Lumed-6

No puedo pujar ni comprar nada por favor ayuden

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping zippo lighters

What do I need to know about shipping zippo lighters in the United States with fluid in them? I don’t know anything. Thanks for your help!

shipping fraud

Never received package though sellar has shipping info from a company called aquline that says it was shipped to my address I think I have been scammed the case was closed not in my favor no help from ebay when I tried to report said scam Is there an...

User Name

I sold mostly children's items on eBay years ago. Maybe more than 10 now. I cannot remember my log on info to eBay or PayPal. So much has changed over the years. Is there anyway to retrieve my info? Thank you.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Depot idea

why not have amazon locker style warehouses where people can pickup their items in big cities without paying a hefty shipping fee? for all those small, low value items that have higher than average shipping costs. or those large items that can't be s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors