Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Copyright issue

A seller has t-shirts listed using art that is not their property. The art belongs to the Suncoast Sound Drum and Bugle Corps Alumni Group. How do I get the listing removed? I am a member of the alumni group, charged with maintaining our logo art. Th...

Return not accepted

Bought a pair of gym shorts which are too small. Started a return request and seller denied the return as he/she does not accept returns.

False advertisment.....

They advertised an xl track suit jacket maroon in color an waited till i paid to tell me they dont have xl an sent me a large one that is to small through usps now i can't buy the proper size until i get a refund. Unnecessary drama?...

Negative Feedback from a Buyer

Ebay has allowed a Buyer to threaten me with social media, after he wins an auction. If you cancel before you send out the item make sure you put out of stock or the bad person can damage you business. Yes I said right. Ebay wants us to lie about the...

Major issues with scalpers.

How the hell can eBay allow scalpers to sell items that aren’t even released yet? Ps5 spiderman 2 plates aren’t released and only preordered from other stores. They should ask for physical confirmation of any object being sold.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors