Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay guarantee

i bought a custom car cover for my car i listed year make model and eBay said this is correct for my car . when i cot the car cover it has no mirror pockets which my car has two mirrors . i filed a case for return it said the case was closed and i ca...

Mislabeled

I've lately gotten some failed delivery or lost packages, and some badly mislabeled but contained what I ordered. Past 3 months. Two delivered today with wrong name, city, and zip code. Several remailing labels layered on them. The good thing is like...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

negative feedback

I shipped an item on 4/2 and it has not arrived yet. The post office did update the tracking number until 4/6. It is now 4/10 and the item still has not arrived yet. It says it is in transit in the Bronx NY since Tuesday, 4/9. I gave the buyer a comp...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

FedEx shipping adjustments

I recently had a few FedEx transactions get almost doubled after a couple of weeks and was hit with adjustments. I know my original weights and dimensions were correct. Any idea who to contact about this?

Resolved! restricting bidders

Personal settings seem to have no affect on who can bid. Bidders outside the shipping area still bid. Bidders with 0 feedback still bid.

Resolved! Putting listings on HOLD while away.

I was able to put my listings on HOLD the last time I was away and just schedule dates to start the hold and then to open them back up when I returned. I cannot find where to do that now. Can someone please help guide me to the right page/link?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors