Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When placing offers

I have a PayPal linked to my account , but when I’m placing an offer on an item it only gives me the option of either of my credit cards as payment methods when I have an available balance in my PayPal . Why is that ?

EBay chat advising me to change my name also I cant varify my card to pay fee's but had it two years

Hello all. This is a multi problem issue for me and I wondered if someone can direct me to sort this out as my account has restrictions now on it due to ebays fault and there doesn't seem like anyone is listening there. A month or so ago I had an ema...

can someone HELP?

I listed two items on EBAY.....1 was sold and I did not receive payment.....How do I contact EBAY? The other item scammed me and then it listed again for sale..?I did not receive anything I don;t understand what happened...Can you helpt??

Trading Assistant

When checking online it says I can work with an EBay trading assistant who will sell my stuff for a commission. In trying to locate a list of theses folks on this website I simply cannot locate it. Does this really exist? If so, how do I access this ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors