Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

counterfeit product or not?

Hi, How do I determine that the product is counterfeit or not? I asked the seller about it but the seller has not said anything yet. Is the seller responsible for it? OR Should I report to eBay Customer Service or government? Please guide me to the r...

Terapeak

Is anyone else having issues running queries on Terapeak? I keep get server failures in response to queries over the last 24 hours.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

item specifics

I'm trying to list an art glass basket by Fenton. It's asking for item specifics such as height, width & depth but all of the values listed to choose from are too high.

Vehicle listing viewing each

Is there anyway possible to see the vehicles for sale in the old format where you could view all of them at once and not have to go back-and-forth from cars to class cars to what year and if it was postwar pre-or hippie era Cars how about we start a ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unlocking a Listing

I have a listing that I need to add information to the description and change the shipping. The listing shows that it is locked and I can't make the changes. The Chat Assistant is worthless concerning locked listings. I don't know why it is locked. H...

Search results

I am selling a GMC K5 Jimmy, which is the same vehicle as a Chevrolet K5 Blazer. I would like it to show up in search results when people search K5 Blazer. I put the phrase "Same as K5 Blazer" in the sub-title and the description, but it still does n...

shipping problems within ebay

Are there shipping problems within the ebay community ?I am trying to purchase an item Caro, Michigan, to ship to CT,and I am getting a message that the seller will only ship within the US. ???Help

Unethical Behavior By Seller

I purchased earrings from an e-bay seller (they sell many items) and USPS tracking was showing that the shipping label was created and they were awaiting the item for shipment. I contacted the seller after about 10 days and asked if there was a probl...

eBay Fee

Why is EBay allowed to charge fees on your shipping money? Since they take fees out, that always makes my shipping money short. In order to overcome this I have to overcharge for shipping. eBay’s greediness sets the seller up for failure.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors