Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Weekend Deliveries

Hello fellow eBay shoppers. Does anyone know if there is a way to cancel weekend deliveries? I’m not really sure if this is an option for eBay and I’ve tried the AI assistant and I got tired of writing the same inquiry over and over. So I’ve come to ...

Resolved! Not paid by eBay

I sold an item on April 16, 2024 and was notified by email from eBay. I shipped the same day, and it was delivered on April 24. I have not been paid by ebay.I have sold two other items since then and have been paid on both.How do I resolve or report ...

How to get a refund after 90 days, Seller Agreed

How can a Seller send me a refund after 90 days? I cannot request a refund as a buyer, but I did contact the Seller the the Seller agreed to a refund. But there is now way to request it, and eBay does NOT have any real customer service I can contact,...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Using points from ebay mastercard

I have an eBay Mastercard from Synchrony. I got it because it offered points for eBay purchases. My statements show available points but they never show when I checkout on eBay. I have spoken to several supervisors at Synchrony and they tell me they ...

Seller to customer tracking

I sold an item and shipped on my own because the site wasn't giving me the option to purchase shipping from Ebay. It was just blanked out and the customer paid a lot of money and was antsy. So, I shipped the item with USPS and gave the customer the p...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Auction getting removed as counterfeit

A year ago I bought an expensive bottle of cologne on recommendation for over $300 from Dillard's at the mall. I've never used it and it is still in the box. I decided to sell it for way less than what I paid for it. I listed the item, and it immedia...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammer's

My last five sales have been to buyers who have a phone number in their user name. These buyers never pay for the item and I have to wait to cancel the order and then relist. Can anyone help with information on how to prevent this, it has repeatedly ...

Seller's other items

Hi I have multiple items to sale , but when I click the "seller's other items" tab, it shows zero items.What could be the reason? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

My item was delivered to the wrong address

My item was delivered to the wrong address. There is even a photo of the parcel on someones else's doorstep on the carriers tracking site. The seller has not disputed that the parcel has been delivered to the wrong address, but Ebay have advised the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors