Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Increasing number of bid winners who don't pay

I'm experiencing an increasing number of bid winners who don't pay or even respond to your request for payment. It seems as though Ebay isn't doing enough to crack down on this type of behavior. Have their policies become more relaxed? What happens t...

Shed

We ordered 6x8 FT Outdoor Storage Shed Large Metal Tool Sheds Heavy Duty Storage House US. We got Outdoor Storage Shed Large Tool Sheds Heavy Duty Storage House w/ Lockable Doors Order number:26-10417-689286' x 4' Outdoor Storage Shed Large Metal Too...

enodagah_1-1694448822482.jpeg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

fix my address

i want to correct my address but your **bleep**ed up system wont fix it my purches is going to wrong address **bleep**ers

International shipping

I am trying to bid for 2 items, when I do, a pop up tells me the seller won't ship to SpainI wrote to the seller and they said ebay international shipping will do it but I don't know how to get to themand the time is running out for the bids

Blocked view

Every time that I try to respond to inquiries from customers, I get this disclaimer popup, (I'm not sure what else to call it), and I can't find the way to make it go away. And then when I try to respond, I can't see what I'm writing. There's two lin...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reporting a listing

Someone has a listing up for an item that is not currently available for purchase from the actual manufacturer. They have undoubtedly stolen this item from the warehouse and are attempting to sell this item for much more than its MSRP. I tried to rep...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

False advertisement from seller

  I purchased this item because it said left and right fog lights when the item came only had right side not the left I try contacting the seller and sent multiple pics of what was advertised and what I received and haven’t got no answers for 3 days ...

3C63E36E-06A8-4FED-9270-1D551A73D119.jpeg 616091E9-EED5-4299-A591-80612ACCE446.jpeg

Handling Times no longer showing under preferences

Normally have 3 day setting. But because of traveling wanted to have more time. Yesterday I switched some listings on Laptop to 7 days, continued this morning on IPad and it did not give the 7 days, so I picked 5 days. Now I don't have the option at ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

how do you install the ebay app on a surface laptop?

I have a Suface Pro recently purchased, and I want to install ebay onto my desktop. When I search the Microsoft store ebay doesn't appear. I hear ebay and MS don't play well togather. is there a way to get a clean startup icon for ebay onto a Surface...

Seller fraud

I have had replies from 2 mentors about a problem I had with a seller. First, I do appreciate the responses. However, in both cases the advice was to try to get my money back using my credit card to make a charge back. The purchase concerned 3 small ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors