Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scam

I bought a piece of furniture from a seller: he messaged me the next day and said the item was out of stock. He asked if I wanted to replace it with something similar or get a refund. I requested a refund. He has not refunded me and won’t return my m...

Auto parts

I would like to know if anybody has bought any catalytic converters from excel-exhaust and if so did they have problems. The flex pipe fit but the catalytic converter was no good. The motto guaranteed to fit That's true but it's not guaranteed to wor...

Bidding

I'm trying to bid on a coin from star coins and more and because of 2 unpaid strikes from a while back it won't let me bid just on there stuff. Is there anything I can do if I can't get ahold of that seller directly?

About Nike hat

who is is saying that the red nike hat has been shipped. I got the barcode for shipping and that’s it. I will be shipping on Monday. Can y’all please help me fix it

Changed listing

Please advise me what to do about getting a different purchase than listed. Now. He changed the name of the listing , even though I have a picture and description of what I bought Please reply

Resolved! Worst ux ever. I checked out as a guest and now I cannot contact the seller as item arrived broken.

I tried to contact the seller as item arrived broken. Recognized my email and had to password reset. Now when i go to contact the seller, it takes me to a register account set up with no way to do that. Draconian. Simply need to message the seller to...

Lost Order

I placed an order, paid with PayPay, have PayPal confirmation. eBay has no record of the order. The (no)Help menu tells me that I have no orders and doesn’t let me escalate to a potentially competent person for resolution. What do you recommend I do ...

Shipping to authenticity

I am new to selling on ebay. I just sold my first card and when I shipped it I paid extra to have them sign for it because I didn't want anything to happen to it. Is that alright. Do you have to do that?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors