Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Funds on hold

‎04-23-2024 03:10 AMI’ve been a seller on Ebay for 3 years with 100% positive feedback. I sold an item that was tracked and delivered. On that day the buyer gave me positive feedback and stated he would do business with me again. So I am more than a ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Getting Paid

My new account has been on hold for a month. eBay OWES me a hefty sum.., will not pay.Reviews for my sold items are good!

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return label

Why come they eBay sent me a return label but it want let me print out the item

bank account verification

Where do u enter amounts deposited to my bank account by EBAY to verify the the correct bank account. EBAY entered .01 and .09 cents.

Shipping Label

Good Morning: I paid for a shipping label that did not print. How do I get my money back?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller unreasonable return policies

I recently purchased an automotive part that I realized was incorrect for the vehicle it was intended for.When I made the purchase I felt confident because the listing stated returns accepted.Item was shipped from New Jersey. Upon discovery of wrong ...

selling a pair of speakers

Hi, I've never shipped big items that come in pairs like my speakers? I need detailed help on how to do it> Thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

87 pickup door panels

Started a return or claim against a seller for selling a product that was advertised to fit our truck but after calling the manufacture found out it doesn’t. It has been 7 days and haven’t heard from the seller or eBay. Can’t reach any human at eBay ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors