cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a way to put a message on my listings to let buyers know ahead of time that I'll be gone

I will be gone for the summer and putting my ebay store on vacation. Is there a way I can let potential buyers and my followers know this ahead of time so if there is something they are interested in they should buy it now ?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

is there a way to put a message on my listings to let buyers know ahead of time that I'll be gone

@betterthan50 

In your Account Settings, you can set up Time Away. There are two options for Time Away. You can allow sales or you can pause sales.

If you want to allow sales, you would need to refresh your Time Away every 15 days.

If you want to pause sales, you would need to refresh it every 30 days.

In addition, it would be good to also put a Time Away message in your eBay Messaging. When you set up your Time Away options, the option to also add the message is right below that.

There's no option to let Buyers know in advance that you'll be gone, other than sending out a store newsletter.

Organizer: eBay Meetup Group: S.E. Michigan Online Sellers, Resellers and Thrifters eBay Etc
Message 2 of 2
latest reply