Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

international shipping question

As a seller, I have eBay international shipping activated. When my potential buyer in Germany tried to purchase an item from me, he received a message that "seller cannot ship to Germany." Germany is not excluded on my preferences. Why would the buye...

Didn't receive half the item

Hard some solar panels four of them I got two of them and I didn't get the other two they had a separate listing when I checked on my purchases is two different orders I went to report the one didn't miss it and didn't have anywhere where I could do ...

Refund not received

I have returned an item and they seller has received it and eBay says they have given me my refund but when I go to check my statement it’s not there a couple days ago I saw it there saying pending but now it’s not .

Shipping to Spain

I have a customer who wants to purchase an item but I cannot fpr the life of me find out to include the ability for him to buy in Spain???

Is there any scams using eBay

I’m trying to buy a vehicle off of fb marketplace and the said they’re selling through eBay. I did get an official looking email but that can be fake. Is there any way to verify that it is not a scam

I received and accepted an offer but item is still active

I have an item for sale that I sent out two offers on. One person made a counteroffer and I accepted. Usually when I accept an offer the item becomes inactive and is listed as sold. This item is still open and has a pending on it and waiting for paym...

Ebay new design

Why did Ebay redesign there seller / web site? what a pain to look for something!!

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't find my order

I can't find the purchase I made on Friday, May 3rd. It may have been entered under somebody else's account ID, because I didn't recognize it.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors