Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buying a vehicle

Has anyone ever bought a vehicle on ebay. I buying a vehicle I know about the 5 day try out to see if anything wrong. Just concerned putting up alot of money that I have to wait to see if it shows up.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer ask to return

buyer states that item is perfect but has changed his mind and asks to return....buyer offers to pay for return shipping. Is this possible ?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unpaid item

I received an unpaid item in my purchases . All of my purchases are paid. Nothing in my purchase inventory. All says paid or shipped.

Business Policies

I was recently the winner of an auction item, the seller delayed providing the shipping cost for several days and then canceled the order. Seller failed to respond to messages. Should a seller be allowed to cancel just because they do not like the pr...

Seller ID

How can I search for a seller on eBay? I want to see if a listing is legit but how do I search their seller name?

I made a purchase 10 days ago but seller had not mailed the item yet. And will not answer my message

I purchased an item 10 days ago and the seller gave me a tracking number but still has not mailed it. I reached out to them after 7 days and they said to check for an update the next day. That was 3 days ago and no update. And now they wont respond t...

Cannot leave feedback

I sent a message to the seller to thank him. Now, eBay does not allow me to leave feedback. "Customer Service" seems to be non-existent at eBay

Shipping cost scam?

I recently won a bid and the seller listed UPS ground shipping. However, they are trying to charge $112 where UPS ground is actually $19 for the item. Anyone come across this? I offered to pay UPS ground rates. Seems like a new kind of scam perhaps? ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay checkout is trying to double charged me

Ebay checkout is trying to double charged me.The order has been paid for and tracking number given.Hours later, I look and see something in my cart, I check and it is a notice the item was won and I am committed to buy. Now I got an item stuck awaiti...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return request

A buyer requested a refund for an item that they said was broken however it isnt broken You have to assemble it but after the item was shipped i saw that the instructions were not in the pkg. How do i message the buyer to ship the instructions to the...

Now I have 2

October 8 -I bought a movie,Startrek strange new worlds season 2. Had no communication or messages. Due here 10/16. No show! Got refunded! Ordered from another vendor. Today,Oct. 30 I received both movies! What to do?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors