Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to avoid returns

Haven't sold anything here for awhile, and am now seeing that if someone is unhappy with their purchase, the Seller must pay for return shipping. So, I'm wondering about best practices to avoid returns, since this could really cut into my time and re...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

plastic wrap an item?

I am considering offering items for sale here, and am trying to prevent unwanted returns, since this would be costly. Would it work for me to seal each item in plastic (heat seal with a bar sealer), and stipulate that any returns where the original w...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order payed for not yet shipped.

Hi,I purchased a moderately expensive item.the person I negotiated with messaged me that he’s been busy with work and with some family matters. It’s now been 1.5 week since I made the payment and he is yet to ship the item. I message him saying that ...

Item delivered to Post Office but not picked up

I sold a item... bought prepaid shipping label.. mailed it... tracking showed it arrived at PO and it needed to be picked up... status on tracking shows Not Delivered ... he claims he didnt get it ??? Im I responsible to refund him ???

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Saved Searches is a Mess

I basically buy from my Saved Searches List so the list is important. Items used to be in alphabetical order. Now I have to go through all of them to find something. The search option at the top of the list doesn't work and there are glitches with sa...

"My Purchases"

Hi , I keep looking at "my purchases" and the year keeps showing up as 2023. I have changed it several times to 2024 but it will not stay at 2024 . Everytime i go back to ?My Purchases it shows purchases from 2023. How can I get it to stay at 2024?

Unsure of us star inc

Does anyone know who this is. Or how is it is it they have my information to send me mail. I think I understand they have affiliation with eBay.

overcharged for item

I bought something that was supposed to be 85.98 GBP but was charged 108.10 GBP on my credit card. How do I get this fixed, impossible to find place on eBay under customer help?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors