cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Saved Searches is a Mess

I basically buy from my Saved Searches List so the list is important. Items used to be in alphabetical order. Now I have to go through all of them to find something. 

The search option at the top of the list doesn't work and there are glitches with saving new searches. Hearts don't work, etc.

I wish eBay would straighten Saved Searches up. They are important to buyers. Is there a way to email eBay about this? Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My Saved Searches is a Mess

Do you mean Saved Searches or Saved Sellers?

There definitely seem to be problems with the Saved Sellers list -- red circles with exclamation marks at each entry, and menus that open in undersized drop-down windows.

But I am still able to sort the list by name or date, and add or delete new entries.

Make sure you have not reached the maximum number of entries (200?) if you are having problems adding new sellers or searches.

If you are having problems deleting entries, try using a different browser to see if that works better.

You can also reach your Saved Searches and Saved Sellers on your Feed page by clicking on the numbers at the top of the feed:

https://www.ebay.com/feed

If you are using a desktop browser, there should be a "Tell us what you think" link at the top of the Saved Searches and Saved Seller pages that can be used to report issues to page developers.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply