Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBAY HOW TO GET ACTION ON COUNTERFEIT ITEMS?

Does anyone know how to get through to ebay that the Honda Injectors being sold on their site, are counterfeit? I reported it three times and each time they say they will do nothing and found nothing wrong. But the injectors cost $83 each, and not $5...

Feedback

Why does Ebay only award one score point for ten or more positive feedbacks from sellers?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Wrong Address

Buyer sent a message stating I sent the package to the wrong address. However, I never tamper with adresses. What should I do ?

how to sell internationally

can we sell internationally right after we create the account ? if we send from Malaysia, how to set the logistic part?Thank you.

Unexplained charges line on receipt

I made a $3 purchase with free shipping included. Now it's suddenly over $10. It reads like this:2 items: $3.00Shipping: freeTax: $0.82Charges: $7.00I've never seen that last line before. Ebay seems to be charging me more than twice the purchase cost...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

approximate location of sign in email incorrect

Is it normal to login to my EBAY account and the "approximate location" email (that you get after login) shows a different location than the one I logged in from? As in a completely different state? I did login to my EBAY account from Colo, not Calif...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors