Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trusty

Hi! Is Trustly trusted by eBay? Because asked me to login into my bank account. Is this safe?

I bought something on eBay. I got the wrong thing I keep calling and nobody will answer me and give

My name is Joseph Seibel 724-961-3395. I need to talk to somebody on eBay to say who’s gonna pay for something I got that I don’t need something I want. I didn’t get the people I bought it off of don’t seem to call back I might stop using you guys

Request to Remove Defect

I sold an item and shipped it the same day using the shipping method that the buyer selected. Due to bad weather, the item took a couple of extra days to get to the buyer. I was in contact with the buyer from the moment I found out they didn't receiv...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Communication

Is there a way to search for previous communications? I now located the item that a buyer wanted and would like to offer it to her now. (I had previously refunded her money.)

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cozart Guitars

I sent this message twice to COZART GUITARS BEAUTIFUL NEW TELECASTER STYLE SOLID BURL MAPLE 12 STRING ELECTRIC GUITARHello I sent a question the other day Is this 12 string available as a six string and if it is how much is the price I'm very interes...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Declined return

How do you ensure fair treatment after a seller has declined your request for a return and the automated message says you cannot appeal?

Recalled product

Is there a way to return a recalled product bought on E bay?I contacted the seller but they ask for me to contact the site

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipped using USPS, but item shows sent via FedEx

I've shipped an item to a buyer, however, it shows that I used USPS, but the tracking number links to a FedEx website. The item has already been delivered, but I eBay will never know that it's been delivered because it shows it's even shipped yet.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors