Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I never received my refund of $956.24 EBAY says PayPal PayPal says my bank my bank says PayPal.

I never received my refund of $956.24 EBAY says PayPal, PayPal says my bank my bank says PayPal. What do I do now it's been over one month. I been to my bank several times and been in contact with EBAY and PayPal and everyone is pointing there finger...

International Shipping

I am reaching out to the eBay sellers about International Shipping? How does the process work from start to finish? Do you receive payment the same way as you currently do? How is it working for you?Thanks!

How to hide search results from a single seller

There's a large seller who does not photograph black clothing well - they are on a white background and you can never see the details. Because I'm looking for black clothes, I don't want to see those results, they are a waste of my time. How can I hi...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refunding my refunds.

So, I’ve had a brutal month on eBay. I had 8 packages go missing and two that broke. I refunded pretty much everyone (except for the one from today) and considered closing my eBay account. Out of morbid curiosity, lo and behold, my packages are movin...

Email update

I recently ordered on eBay with my account however I purchased it already finding out my old email is where the order details went to. I then updated my email to the right one but I don't know if there is a way to get All my proof of purchase not onl...

Resolved! Receiving offers

Is it my imagination or has something recently changed on EBay regarding offers. I was under the impression that if you actually bookmarked an item, you could possibly receive an offer if the seller wanted to reduce it. Now it seems that I am receivi...

Problem

Of course I removed after eBay seller stole from me I’m not trust to leave my credit card details. The story is Yesterday I offered item 20700160 at 60$ I contacted with the seller if he can ship the small item 0.1 pound by overnight he replied the s...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors