Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My account is down to nothing.

After being a top rated seller for many years now my performance graph is going downhill. It is more than 6 months in a down trend. From $1500 - $2000 a month in sales to $68. I have an account in other platforms and they are selling well. Is Ebay cl...

[Virtual items] Buyer won't respond/slow at it

Hello,I have a lot of thoughts in my head right now, but let me try to break it down to facts, assumptions and what I want to know. Facts:7/8/2021 - I sold a virtual item.7/8/2021 - Buyer left a note to add their account in the game.7/10/2021 - Won't...

complaints about sellers

how do i file a complaint against a seller for give untrue item descriptions? i only see options for contacting the seller which is useless to complain about someone to the someone you are complaining about.

How do I contact a person at Ebay

I need to get in touch with someone at Ebay regarding a problem I am having with returning messages. I can receive messages but I can't reply to anyone using my laptop. I actually have to go to my cell phone to answer questions.

Combined shipping costs

A sold three different items to a buyer. The buyer wants me to combine shipping costs. I can’t figure out how to do it. Too confusing even after reading article on how to do it. Directions do not correspond with choices on my ebay.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

technical

I click on contact buyer and it goes to messages....any 

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors