Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping label only said 1 gram

I paid £1.55 for a shipping label only to discover when I got to the post office that the label only had 1 gram on it. I was made to pay again only more expensive. £2.10. I need a refund from Ebay. Thanks for your help.

Returns

eBay told me to contact them today regarding the handling of this item. I need to speak to someone please.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

scam emails

r.gilliland@za.cdw.com anyone else receiving emails from above for products (not) purchased in 2021 ?

Shipping Label

Is there a way to get an electronic shipping label? My printer broke and all of the other sites I sell on have this option. I can’t find it on eBay however.

Cancellation of auction redemption

Hi allI have a problem with an auction that I won. After requesting additional information about the won lot, the seller does not respond. I tried to clarify the information because the description was not accurate. The seller did not answer very aff...

Family Heirloom or historical records

History of My Great Uncle that is a manuscript being sold as Book It’s a binder but not facts and with information that is faccurate. The seller said see the author description and source.How do i claim? The author died . Does EBay have a policy forf...

Sie können diesen Artikel nicht kaufen...

Bei´m manche Artikel kann ich nicht bieten. Warum ? Das hier stimmt nicht. Sie können diesen Artikel nicht kaufen, da in den letzten 12 Monaten 2 Ihrer Bestellungen wegen Nichtbezahlung abgebrochen wurden. Sie glauben, das muss ein Fehler sein? So kö...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors