Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change feedback?

I left a neutral comment and the seller doesn't know how to send a revision for me to change it. What steps does she need to do?Thank you

Removing a negative feedback

I recently sold an antique lamp. The buyer left me a very nasty message and a negative feedback. I went ahead and gave him a full refund And I told him he could keep the lamp for free. eBay removed his feedback comment as it violated policy. However ...

Never received an item that I paid for

On April 2, 2021, I ordered and paid for a pair of winter boots (Item # 224377853690). I never received the boots. When I tried in vain to contact the seller, as suggested by Ebay, the item number referenced above, was not accepted by Ebay, and I was...

Shipping

I received an offer to buy an item at a lower price from the seller but when I click to buy it it says this item does not ship to you? How do I get shipping has it’s ever happened to you?

Shipping

How can an order be “ shipped “ within 15 minutes after purchasing??

First Class Postage

Why does Ebay allow me to select First-Class Postage at $`1.40 (for a 3 ounce flat, large envelope) and show it on the listing as postage being $1.40, but but when attempt to print the shipping label, it is charging me $3.35?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! E-mail address

I updated my e-mail address about six weeks ago. I am still receiving notifications on my old address that I am losing access to in the near future. I can I removed my old e-mail from all communications and apply my new one? Thanks!

Buying

My card won’t go through. I contacted my bank and they said they didn’t block my purchase. So it has to be from here

Package Delivered to Wrong Address

I recently sold an item and the buyer reached out saying it was delivered to the wrong address. The tracking was correct and so was the provided location. When looking further into it, I found out the delivery location was another mail carrier. From ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund and return error

So i tried to do this before, but it didn't work correctly. so I'll try again. I ORDERED SOMETHING, IT TURNED OUT TO BE FALSELY TITLED AND NOT AS DESCRIBED. So I went to return it, it had not shipped yet, so i figured no big deal. TURNS OUT EBAY HATE...

Remove negative feedback

A buyer left me a negative feedback and a very nasty message. EBAY removed the message but not the negative feedback. I went ahead and gave the buyer a full refund and told him that he may keep the antique lamp for free.How can I get EBAY to remove t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors