Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

resolución center no working

Ive been trying to do an appeal and every time I go to the resolution center it tells me to log in again and never allows me to log in so I can never go to the resolution center ,.... has this happened to you guys ? I've been trying to appeal an unpa...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Need assistance - Phone # to talk to a rep

Ebay #154566131113 was purchased as a "buy it now". Received Paypal confirmation for transaction. Received email from Ebay that order was cancelled. (The Ebay item stated only 1 remain so I assume an earlier transaction had purchased the last one ear...

2 day shipping

Does anybody know if you can earn a top seller rating if you use 2 day shipping ? Or do I have to use 1 day shipping?Thanks!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to make an appeal

Hello I open a case about an item showing delivered but I didn’t received the case was closed and no refund it says I can make an appeal but I cant find the option ? It doesn’t let me does anybody knows how ?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

E Bay selling My Items for whatever they want.

Today was the second time. Since the inception of this account. for selling off items we no longer need.THAT, Someone other than myself. Set a Price on My listed Item. This time?It was an old hand made chisel made in Japan. I have it listed for $117....

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Photos

Can anyone tell me how to use my photos from my cell phone for listings?I use to be able to do this very easily but that option seems to be gone...."

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't leave feedback

Is anyone else having trouble submitting FEEDBACK for items? The submit my reviews for received items and the LEAVE FEEDBACK button is a LIGHT GREY color so tapping it doesn't do any good. I can't leave any feedback for 3 items from 3 different selle...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payments on Hold

Why are my payments on hold for delivery even though i’ve already refunded the money?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Repair Bill

Hello my name is Noah.I purchases a water pump last month and the discharge side of the unit had faulty threads that I had to have a local machinist repair. The bill cost $40.00 for one hour of labor.How do I get this service charge from the seller?

Buying phone that's not unlocked like advertised and being denied remedy to the problem.

I bought a phone from pmg distributers that was advertised as unlocked not working for one network i went to another one only to discover it wasn't unlocked as advertised but by the time I finally had to dig and find out myself the stupid ninety days...

Resolved! Funds on Hold ????

I made a sale and sent the item to the address listed on the account which is a shipping consolidator. The buyer is in S. Korea he has his purchases sent to the consolidator when some how sends them on to him in S. Korea. USPS Package tracking shows ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multiple postage fees

Somehow I have three postage charges for one item. How can I simply cancel the wrong ones????

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors