Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller Protection???

On August 6 I received a message from a buyer stating item was not "what she thought it was". Said she used it and would like to return it. It was sold as Brand New, never used. She disin't file a return request at that time, however, I received the ...

Only got a partial refund.

Not sure what to do. The seller sent me an invoice on an item and I paid for it. Then she cancelled the order and only gave me part of my money back. She said that was all the ebay told her that she is suppose to give me. Not understanding why I have...

Resolved! How to change Registration Country

I have been an ebay customer for 15 years. Somehow, my Registration address is set to Country = Macau. I have no idea why. I have never even heard of Macau. I am in the USA and have always been in the USA. When I change the address to USA and click s...

"Defective" Gift Card

What do I do with a defective gift card? Meaning, I enter the validation code from the back of the card to check the balance and I get the message-"Oops! We don't recognize that number." When I purchased the card, I put $200 on it. Help!Thanks.JK

Пропажа денег

 Hello to all Ebay users. I ran into trouble. I bought the product but it didn’t arrive. the seller does not return the money and the ebay promise is just a lie. nobody returned anything. the seller sent everyone and that's it. that's what they promi...

Screenshots_2021-08-24-07-42-22.png

Resolved! Vacation Mode?

Hello all - I have been trying to put my store on vacation mode and can't figure it our. I finally reached an eBay rep, and after putting me on hold for 10 mins she came back and told me that I could do it through the website. When I told her that I ...

Landing page (Buyer) preferences

My Landing (buyer's, toys & hobbies, Model RR & trains, HO scale) page I had been using was changed without my input (was OK on Aug 24, 2021 morning, that evening it was different).When I do a search now (e. g. Locomotives), I see a bunch of graphics...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Damaged item

I just received an email from a buyer who purchased an item for me in July. According to the USPS tracking, he received it on July 14. He contacted me today (August 25) to say it arrived broken, and sent pictures. Is this unusual?....It's been six we...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! shipping

Can anyone tell me why the calculated shipping for the buyer is less than what I, as the seller, have to pay? Also...there have been times that I have put a certain shipping service for the Ebay auction and the buyer changed the shipping to pay a dif...

sold item listings

I'm a new seller, and am looking for someplace (on ebay) to get a listing/comparison of all the items I've sold ? It appears that there are three (or more?), different numbers for every item I've sold. I see an ebay transaction no., an invoice no., a...

ripped off by an eBay employee

HelloWE BOUGHT A SET MOF HEADLIGHTS FOR A HYUNDAI SANTA FE CAR. WE PAID 208.00 $ FOR IT. THE SELLER SENT HTE WRONG PARTS,AND ONLY WANTED TO REFUND 10$ AND THEN 15$. I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SPOKE TO SOMEONE BY THE NAME OF JEFFREY. HE INSTRUCT...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors