Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

OptiSeller How To Use Need Help

Hi, I've tried unsuccessfully to use OptiSeller for my small and growing store. I know the item specifics are sometimes difficult since I have low vision and I am trying to make my listing process a tad faster!!@!@! Anyway, I tried the free trial did...

about my international sale

I did through Ebay international ,I just printed the Mabel and buyer without any feedback message me saying yo send to another address. I messaged him back . contact Ebay about that. My question is this sound scummy? I did not ship the item because i...

Sold item way to cheap

Hello. I am new to selling on Ebay and trusted that using the automatic Ebay listing process that I would get a great deal however I just sold an item way underpriced and want to cancel but not sure how this will affect my account. Any advice on how ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay HAS ChANGED EVERYTHING !

Why is it now that when I click on something, a whole new page opens up? Then I have to close that page because the back button doesn't work, and then click on the back button! Every SINGLE task has changed to a multiple click process, when before it...

Ebay help is no help

Why is it that e-bay fails so badly at helping us use this platform? Every time I have an issue it's usually with posting a listing, I search help find none as usual then try to contact us (ebay) it takes me to a define your issue kind of thing and I...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Retron 5

Has anyone shop or bought anything from the HappyBee store site. Just wanted to know if anyone had any positive feedback with buying a (Retron 5) from them.

Listings not showing up

for the past 2 days I have listed 8 items. They show they are active, but I don’t see them and they aren’t showing up under my seller’s other items for sale.

Billing

I listed my address in the United States. When I post to sell it changes to Canadian currency, which is less than what I'm asking in American currency. Did I set my account up wrong, or is this normal?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS

Most recent items purchased are not arriving as per scheduled date. USPS is an undesirable mode of sending merchandise. I recommend all items purchased by buyers to check transportation of items being ordered. Last two items I ordered were not delive...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors