cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay help is no help

brianftc
Rising Star

Why is it that e-bay fails so badly at helping us use this platform?  Every time I have an issue it's usually with posting a listing, I search help find none as usual then try to contact us (ebay) it takes me to a define your issue kind of thing and I select "listing" it takes me to start a new listing page.  So it kicks you out of the help file tree and sticks you into the selling tree like it's your first day on the platform.   I hate how it keeps bugging me for item specifics well after I list and then there's their fees that are random, unexplained and not deducted at time of sale that feels like they're scamming me.  In 2015 and 16 I sold quite a bit on the platform, no problem.  In 2021 a new fee structure is in place to enhance their profit margin with what seems like deceptive corrupt practices.   

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay help is no help

Hi brianftc

The purpose of the Ask a Mentor board is to get help with your questions. You posted here with a list of vague complaints but no specific question that we can help with.

What problem are you having with listing?  If you would like help from experienced members, please start a new thread with your listing question so we can help you with it.

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 2
latest reply