Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lost in the mail

I mailed a purchase to a customer on Dec.3. As of today, Dec. 16, the item is still in its first destination and hasn't moved for 9 days. What can I do if the item is lost?

Resolved! Email verification

Logging in to my 2nd eBay account requires email verification, but I don’t have access to the email account linked to my account.

Return no refund

So the seller said they would fix my ring and send it back. But the only thing i can find on here is to get a refund. I don't want a refund I want my ring fixed and sent back. Do I just do a normal return? What am i supposed to do?

Seller refuse to accept my cancellation

Seller refuses to accept cancellation after five minutes of the purchase. I e-mailed him several times and he only says their information is clear on the site, however it is not. I have been trying all day to reach E-bay there is no working number fo...

Harrassment by an eBay member

How does one block an eBay member who is being rude? This individual is sending inappropriate messages even though he/she has not done any business with me. I have been an eBay member for over two decades with a perfect feedback score whereas this in...

Shipping to fraudulent address

I have shipped a package to what I now believe to be an International Freight Company. It does appear EBay was aware as I now see they have charged me An additional international fee. Unable to get help from EBay Customer Service as item has not been...

Feedback disappeared

After pursuing a refund on a highly not as described set of items (seller stopped communicating and didn't offer refund willingly) I left appropriate negative feedback for the transaction.Within 2 hours it was gone. Are negatives a thing of the past ...

Suspicious Activity

I placed an order and it defaulted to the wrong address. Every phone number I find for eBay is a scam trying to remoted in to access my computer and just now telling me to remove the red flags on my account I have to get an eBay gift card with $100 v...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer changed first/last name

After I sold and sent an item, the buyer's first name / last name mysteriously changed. Is this something I should report to eBay? The item is in transit to the original first/last name and not delivered yet. Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors