Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A buyer placed an offer & filed a dispute missing item

A buyer placed an offer and I accepted. She promptly paid. Now I have a dispute that I have t provided a tracking number and eBay is “holding all my funds” this better be settled fast or I will end all sells and never deal with eBay again. if she wan...

How create special multi-item listing

How do I create a listing that has one photo of all items plus individual item photos with a drop-down option to choose the item wanted with varying prices? For example, the listing that I found with this title: "Disney Infinity Figures 1.0, 2.0, 3.0...

Shipping Refund

How do I cancel shipping and refund the buyer for shipping already paid as the buyer would like to pick up locally now after paid?

Lost packages in USPS system

Hello, I am having a very troubling situation. I mailed 10 packages of sports cards I sold on eBay at a local window unit of a local post office. They were all in similar bubble mailers with eBay shipping labels I purchased. They were scanned in on N...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Insulted by a seller

I asked a seller a question about an expensive Dinosauria statue fitting in the form for shipping. The seller did not answer but added on to the listing that "absurd questions (of course it fits inside the styrofoam) will not be acknowledged" . I kno...

Resolved! Where is my refund?

I purchased an item that was nothing near as it was described and I returned it using the ebay return label. The item shows it was returned but Ebay is saying they're not refunding my money because I didn't show proof by responding to the email that ...

shipping location

Did anyone get a message today about shipping from the same zip code that is on the label? I have been doing this for over 22 years. My home address is in one zip code but the closest one to my house is another zip code. I go by another post office o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Give cards that don’t work

I recently bought $500 in eBay gift cards for my children to buy Christmas gifts. She. They scratched the code on the back and went to use them it stated the card could not be found and had no value. I just bought them last week from a local Walgreen...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors