Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer requesting full return and shipping

Looking for some advice here. I owned a sports card shop for six years I listed a card in its true condition with high def pics. I offered some money back but also a Beckett description that explains near mint and actually states every one of their r...

Account suspension

I have not done anything to deserve this email about permanent suspension. I suspect fraud or being hacked but i can not contact anyone about it nor do anything about finding out what is suspected or wrong. I have been a member for many years and hav...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

International selling

Hello everybody. I set up some items for auction on ebay.ch and made it as an international auction with a shipping price for international shipping. Now I asked some friends from other countries like USA, Sweden and Norway if they can find my action...

contact e bay

HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! I'm drowning! How can I contact ebay. Help center always asks. " What do you want help with" It wants me to choose why. i want with contacting ebay and that optoin is not there. can somebody tell me where the phone number is? ...

Wrong shipping weight

Hi I put the incorrect weight of an item now the shipping is $40 more than what Buyer had already paid. The buyer wants to pay the difference how do I get paid by them do I have to end the item and relist it?

Como es posible

Que en mi pedido #5283595928 me pidan devuelva el articulo el cual. Esta roto .y el vendedor no responde mis mensajes. Tengo que pagar el envío por algo que llego roto. Sus soluciones son maliciosas y encontra del comprador

Buyer says item damaged

I already refunded them accidentally! They said they will not return it unless I pay for a label, which I will not do. They claim the item is damaged when it is not. I triple checked it before sending. They are fraudulent. I can’t get a hold of a rea...

refunds

I inadvertently sized an item I sold incorrectly and authorized the return on a non return item. Upon receiving the item, it is not in the same condition as to when it was sold and mailed out originally. I need advice.

Free shipping

Why does somthing show free shippi g in the description but then when u go to buy it it charges shipping

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors