Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

email address

I need to change my email address due to the server no longer existing. I have an gmail account, which ebay just used to send me a notice to upgrade my security, and when I enter it to change my old email address ebay states it is "used, get a new on...

watch list

I don't like the new watch list format. There is no way to edit the list and delete items.

Contacting Ebay

For some reason i request a call back from eBay and the call never goes through. It goes to voicemail or i get an email saying they tried to contact me. Is there any other way of contacting Ebay? Chat or email?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Nectar points HELP!!

I swapped £12.50 worth of points for eBay voucher, can't find it anywhere not on eBay Nectar account. Where and when should I except it?

Customer service

Does someone have phone number for customer service? I need to speak to someone. Thank you!

shipping

A buyer asked me to ship his item a week later than the specified shipping date that Ebay set. But how do I change the shipping date in ebay so I don't get penalized for shipping the item late. The buyer requested the late shipping. Margaret

Message about account terminated

I got a message and email from ebay telling me they suspended my account permanently without the possibility of reinstating it. Stating I was a threat to the safety of the community. I was quite confused over it because I had not bought or sold anyth...

Can’t get my funds deposited in my bank

after taking about a year off from selling, I started selling again on eBay. Needless to say, the way to receive your payments has changed. I’ve done everything I can, my micro deposits are going to my bank account, but I keep getting a warning messa...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to Austrailia

Are packages currently shipping to Australia via ebay international shipping arriving on time? Is there a safe way to ship to Australia and be certain your package will arrive?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors