Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A lot of ways for scammer on EBay

Warning, warning … , I’m a best of buyer on EBay ….with 169 good feedback I just got the scam on eBay when I was purchase order sony a1 for $5700 on eBay and the seller ‘s : with 100% feedback and eBay moneyback guarantee , plus 30 days free return a...

Closing an account problem

Trying to close this account but it won't let me. Says I have active subscriptions. Checked and it shows no active subscriptions? Help and contact feature is just going in circles..

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

bid and offer

Hello,i wanted ebay to tell the seller to cancelled this purchase as i cannot buy these item for now.please cancelled the payment for me.thank you

aldo458_0-1645238525119.png
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need help please

I bought and item on eBay. I do not use eBay too much so after I made my purchase, I immediately noticed it had my old address still and not my new one. I immediately contacted the seller and told him to NOT ship to the address listed and told him I ...

Seller needing to cancel an order

I sold an Item to a buyer and they summitted to cancel it as soon as they won the auction so I denied it. The buyer sent me a message saying they already won another bid on the same item and didn't have the funds to pay for it. I have recently relist...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong item received

I need to attach pictures of the wrong item to my message to the seller but I can’t get a send prompt. What’s going on?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors