Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller needing to cancel an order

I sold an Item to a buyer and they summitted to cancel it as soon as they won the auction so I denied it. The buyer sent me a message saying they already won another bid on the same item and didn't have the funds to pay for it. I have recently relist...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong item received

I need to attach pictures of the wrong item to my message to the seller but I can’t get a send prompt. What’s going on?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not as describe

Seller say everything works fully with the item I ordered, when I received it it did not. The item I ordered has a touchscreen it’s unresponsive the screen flickers it will not connect to any Wi-Fi at times it doesn’t even find any Wi-Fi signals it h...

Paying for goods from foreign sellers

There is a seller in Spain that I am trying to purchase from but my checkout and pay now option isn't working. Is there something I need to do to buy from a foreign seller?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer filed payment dispute

International buyer purchased pair of boots. Size clearly marked in description and in photos. Buyer stated that the shoes did not fit and wanted a return. I don't accept international returns but I did message buyer that I would allow her to return ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't cancel a pending sale with unpaid item

I accepted an offer from a buyer four days ago. They have still not paid or responded to my message. I would like to cancel the sale. I've gone to the screen and selected "buyer hasn't paid" as my reason but every time I click Submit I get a "somethi...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors